HIGH CALORIE BURNING FOODS : BURNING FOODS
HIGH CALORIE BURNING FOODS : HERBAL SUPPLEMENT WEIGHT LOSS : VEGETARIAN WEIGHT LOSS
High Calorie Burning Foods
- The energy needed to raise the temperature of 1 gram of water through 1 °C (now usually defined as 4.1868 joules)
- (caloric) of or relating to calories in food; "comparison of foods on a caloric basis"; "the caloric content of foods"
- (caloric) thermal: relating to or associated with heat; "thermal movements of molecules"; "thermal capacity"; "thermic energy"; "the caloric effect of sunlight"
- a unit of heat equal to the amount of heat required to raise the temperature of one kilogram of water by one degree at one atmosphere pressure; used by nutritionists to characterize the energy-producing potential in food
- Either of two units of heat energy
- The energy needed to raise the temperature of 1 kilogram of water through 1 °C, equal to one thousand small calories and often used to measure the energy value of foods
- Very hot or bright
- Very keenly or deeply felt; intense
- On fire
- burn: pain that feels hot as if it were on fire
- Any nutritious substance that people or animals eat or drink, or that plants absorb, in order to maintain life and growth
- (food) any solid substance (as opposed to liquid) that is used as a source of nourishment; "food and drink"
- (food) any substance that can be metabolized by an animal to give energy and build tissue
- (food) anything that provides mental stimulus for thinking
- A high-frequency sound or musical note
- a lofty level or position or degree; "summer temperatures reached an all-time high"
- A high point, level, or figure
- at a great altitude; "he climbed high on the ladder"
- A notably happy or successful moment
- greater than normal in degree or intensity or amount; "a high temperature"; "a high price"; "the high point of his career"; "high risks"; "has high hopes"; "the river is high"; "he has a high opinion of himself"
VitaminWater Campaign: Print 1
Client: Vitamin Water (Print ads 1-3)
Tag line: Drink Generously
Objective: Create a campaign for Vitamin Water that will counteract the brands "high calorie water" image. Recent competition from Propel Water (similar vitamin enhanced water) puts down Vitamin Water saying "one would have to run an extra mile to burn off the amount of calories in a Vitamin Water" - thus the beverages sales have been declining.
My Solution: Ditch The Celebs!! Create a campaign for Vitamin Water that makes current and potential buyers aware of VW's vitamin benefits (using celebrities like Tom Brady, Carrie Underwood, and 50 cent do not get across Vitamin Water's true benefits). In order to highlight the beverages vitamin benefits, I wanted to use images that would act as "quick reads" and were slightly exagerated. The tagline "drink generously" is supposed to be associated with having "generous" amounts of something (in this case, generous amounts of Vitamin Water). Similar to a typical food pyramid that says we should eat "generous" amounts of fruits and vegies and use things like sugars "sparingly".
Bees collect pollen for food. The lifespan of a worker bee is only 7-8 weeks. Bees accomplish a tremendous amount of work during that short period of time, and their metabolisms run at very high levels. Just as a racecar needs more powerful fuel to run well and fast, bees require a high-intensity diet to satisfy their nutritional requirements. Besides honey, which provides calories to burn as fuel, bee pollen is all that bees eat. In the evolutionary process, pollen that bees collect has evolved into the richest fuel possible. Pollen provides the nutritional building blocks needed to nurture the young and grow the population of the hive. In the spring, when bees start to bring pollen back to the hive, that is a signal to the Queen that she can start laying eggs. Pollen, then, is essential nutrition for the bees. Since both the bees and the flowers benefit, their relationship is called a symbiotic relationship. hahaha
alcohol calorie chart
high protien low carb diets
calories i need
rules of weight loss
how many calories in cheese enchiladas
calories in a sugar donut
low protein high carb diet